If you have made a payment via the online web portal and it has been found that an overpayment has been made, Care Cap Plus, LLC (CARE CAP PLUS) will issue a refund to the original credit/debit card used to make the initial payment. All credit refund request must be made by contacting CARE CAP PLUS billing department at (800) 264-2274 or email at [email protected].
Collections agencies and other debt related companies often offer payment plans through which they use recurring billing to accept payments from the debtor. If they do so, they need to do two things, (1) send out an invoice that precedes each payment to notify the debtor that the debit is coming, (2) be knowledgeable that no matter how many precautions are taken with recurring billing transactions the chargeback ratio is always higher here, meaning they need to weigh the costs / benefits.
Refunds may result from the following:
- Duplicate payment received
- Additional payments issued by the insurance carrier
Please allow 7 days for the processing of all refunds to be issued.
Where it applies, we may use and disclose medical information to ensure treatment and services you receive are accurately billed to and payment may be collected from you, an insurance company, or a third-party. We may also use or request your product and/or service vendor’s invoicing or service plan to insure that the service(s) and/or product(s) were received/rendered or plan to be received/rendered. We may share your information for the sole purpose of collecting, tracking and servicing your Uncovered Medical Expenses with integrated third-party technology vendors.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security, ensure the correct use of shared information, we have measures in place to secure the information through electronic, physical, and managerial procedures.
Delivery and Timing
What methods of payment does CARE CAP PLUS accept?
Where applicable, CARE CAP PLUS readily accepts payment(s) for Accepted Patient’s Uncovered Medical Expenses on behalf of Medical Providers in accordance with their Provider Servicing Agreement. Payments are collected on a recurring basis per the Assignment of Benefits using any of the following methods: ACH, Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
Where applicable, CARE CAP PLUS readily accepts payment(s) for Applicable Customer’s Product(s) and/or Service(s) Expenses on behalf of Company in accordance with their CARE CAP PLUS Servicing Agreement. Payments are collected on a recurring basis per the Company invoice or payment plan using any of the following methods: ACH, Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
Any and all payment disputes should be directed to CARE CAP PLUS via email at [email protected] or by calling (800) 264-2274. It is CARE CAP PLUS’ policy to work with any Accepted Patient or Applicable Customer to resolve disputes prior to reporting discrepancy to Patient’s or Customer’s bank or credit card company.
In the event of a dispute or chargeback, CARE CAP PLUS may charge back to the Medical Provider or Company any transaction related to the Assignment of Benefits or Company invoicing or payment plan when one or more of the following occurs:
- The Patient or Applicable Customer disputes the charge, if CARE CAP PLUS has given the Medical Provider or Company an opportunity to respond and CARE CAP PLUS determines that the Patient’s or Applicable Customer’s dispute is valid.
- The Patient or Applicable Customer refuses to pay, based on an assertion of a dispute about the quality of the merchandise or services purchased from, or any act or omission by Medical Provider or Company, including any alleged breach of warranty provided by or through Medical Provider or Company.
- The charge(s) are incurred on an Account opened upon submission of a Defective Application.
- The charge does not fully comply with any of the following:
- Assignment of Benefits, Company invoicing or payment plan, or any representations, warranties and covenants set forth herein,
- Provider Servicing Agreement (or any representations, warranties and covenants set forth herein),
- applicable law.
- The charge is disputed, and Medical Provider or Company cannot supply a copy of the payment plan, invoice, treatment verification, original billing or other documents required in accordance with Provider Servicing Agreement, invoice, payment plan and/or Assignment of Benefits within seven (7) days of CARE CAP PLUS’s request.
- CARE CAP PLUS determines that any charge does not represent a bona fide sale (including without limitation fraud arising from fraudulent activities of Medical Provider’s or Company’s employees) by Professional, or involved acts of fraud by any party, or
- The goods or services purchased have not been delivered, provided or shipped.
- The Patient or Applicable Customer alleges that the Medical Provider or Company provided false or misleading information (e.g., incorrect information about CARE CAP PLUS payment plan term).